We are concerned about your safety. Below are a few tips to help you stay safe.
With billions of job interactions facilitated, we strive to keep our candidates safe.
Nevertheless, please take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline.
- Insist on a public meeting place like a café, if the company does not have an office.
- Do not send money to any Employer/Recruiter for any reason.
- Workistry is Free for Jobseekers and Will always remain that way.
- Research the company or recruiter that contacts you, just to be sure.
- Do not meet in a secluded place.
- If it’s too good to be true. Then it is.
- Do not cash fake employment checks or take jobs where they send checks to you from a different country for no reason.
- Scamming is not only restricted to Africans, you can be scammed by anyone.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone online.
- Keep your username and password safe.
- Always log out whenever you are using a public computer.
- Trust your instincts.
Taking these simple precautions helps make workistry safer for everyone.
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources: